Buffet Dinner Menu
All dinner options are served with:
Gourmet potatoes with minted butter
Steamed seasonal vegetable medley with hollandaise sauce
Assortment of breads
Select One Chef Carved Meat:
Seasoned Roast Beef served with horseradish cream & bordelaise sauce
Hot Glazed Ham served with wholegrain mustard
Hot Roasted Pork & Crackling served with apple sauce
Rosemary Roasted Leg of Lamb served with mint jelly
Select One Chicken Dish:
(baked chicken served in a sauce of garlic, tomatoes, white wine and kalamata olives)
(baked chicken served in a creamy white sauce with mushrooms)
Spiced Apricot Chicken
(baked chicken served in an apricot sauce with cashew nuts)
Select one option from the following dishes:
Fresh Fish oven baked in lemon cream sauce
Crumbed Fish (available at some locations)
Butter Chicken & Rice
Fragrant Beef Curry & Rice
Choose three Salads:
Tossed lettuce salad with tomatoes, spring onion & cucumber with a balsamic dressing
Italian Pasta Salad
Egg & potato salad in a creamy dressing
Kumara and bacon salad with citrus mayo
Roast vegetable and orzo salad
Bread and dips for table ( add an extra $5 per person)
Select Seafood Platter (Add $7 per person):
Shrimps, Mussels, King Prawns garnished with Salmon & served with seafood dressing
Choose three of the following desserts OR Select the Finger food Option Dessert:
Hot Apple Crumble and whipped cream
Tropical Fruit Salad
Individual Gourmet Mini Pavlova
Sticky Date Pudding with caramel sauce
(To choose extra dessert add $3 per person)
Finger Food Option – Buffet Only
Profiteroles / Brandy Snaps / Petite Eclairs / Mini Fruit Flans / Berries (in season)
Finger food platters per table are available but an extra charge will apply – please enquire
• Tea and coffee available on request please ask for a quote.
• Pricing is for what is selected from the menu. Should you wish to select and add extra items (i.e. An extra meat so there are two carved meats) there would be a charge per person for this.
• All prices are subject to annual change if you are booking 12 months in advance or due to legislative changes made.
• Delivery Fee may apply.
• Prices quoted are GST inclusive.
• We are happy to assist with dietary needs of guests at your function but these need to be advised in advance (an extra charge may apply).
• All cutlery, crockery and wait staff are included in the price.
• Menus are sample menus and can be adapted to meet the needs of your function in consultation with myself.